Out of stock
To order set quantity and then add to cart.
High customer value
- Lower LCOE (Levelled Cost Of Energy), reduced BOS (Balance Of System) cost, shorter payback time
- Lower guaranteed first year and annual degradation
- Designed for compatibility with existing mainstream system components
- Higher return on Investment
High power up to 510W
- Large area cells based on 210mm silicon wafers and 1/3-cut cell technology
- Up to 21.2% module efficiency with high density interconnect technology
- Multi-busbar technology for better light trapping effect, lower series resistance and improved current collection
- Minimised micro-cracks with innovative non-destructive cutting technology
- Ensured PID resistance through cell process and module material control
- Mechanical performance up to 5400 Pa positive load and 2400 Pa negative load
- Resistant to harsh environments such as salt, ammonia, sand, high temperature and high humidity areas
High energy yield
- The unique design provides optimised energy production under inter-row shading conditions
- Excellent IAM (Incident Angle Modifier) and low irradiation performance, validated by 3rd party certifications
|Dimensions||218.7 × 110.2 × 3.5 cm|
Q & A
Are they ok for a caravan roof
Hi Gregory, yes these panels can be used on a caravan roof. Just make sure you have the correct dimensions (218.7×110.2×3.5cm) and measured to fit and it's also properly mounted.
Hi there, How much for shipping to Lansdale, WA 6065?
Hi Chris, free shipping on these Australia wide.
Add a review
Trina 500 Watt 150 Cell VERTEX Solar Panel - TSM-500DE18M(II)
* Review is required
* Name is required
* Email is required
Add photos or video to your review